- Create a concept mood board
- Develop a shot list and call sheet
- Populate a schedule template
- Prepare a model release
- Utilize a stock pull template
- Work through a photography checklist
To get on track for successful campaigns, stellar lookbooks, and PR coverage - Here’s the deal… If you want customers buying your product or publications to feature your campaign imagery then you need to have great photography to build interest. This should captivate your audience and ultimately support the way your customers naturally want to develop their relationship you’re your brand.